Tush Magazine is back with the third edition of its Bi-Monthly Writing Contest, and it is open to all young writers within Nigeria.
Like the previous editions, this writing contest is aimed at helping writers become better published with more exposure and feedback.
Rules for Participation
- Articles MUST be above 300 words and not more than 500 words.
- Only articles related to music, movie, fashion, sports, tech and youth lifestyle will be accepted.
- Articles MUST be free from plagiarism.
- Articles MUST be sent in word document or pdf format ONLY.
- At least one accompanying and related image meant for publishing alongside the article
- Only one entries per writer.
- You must be a follower of TushMagazineNig on Instagram for your entry to be valid. Kindly indicate your Instagram handle alongside your article.
- Previous winners are not allowed to participate
Send entries to email@example.com
Submission Deadline: 31st of January, 2019.
NOTE: Due to complaints and to create a fairer playing ground for all participants, we have decided to publish ONLY the top best 20 entries received within the submission period.
These articles would be vetted by our in-house editors and the top 20 entrants will be notified by email on the 1st of February, 2019 while the winner will be announced on the 17th of February, 2019.