Aussiewritings opens its second essay contest that allows you to express your unique and beautiful thoughts! Show your brilliance in writing and leave every reader in awe. It doesn’t matter where you are from, how old you are or what nationality you belong to. This contest is open to everyone!
How can you apply?
Simply send your finished, mistake-free essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow these guidelines:
- Length of the essay – 800 to 1000 words.
- Plagiarism-free content only.
- English language writing only.
- Format for submission: doc. docx. Pdf.
- Name of document: Essay_Contest_(name and surname of the applicant).
Also in the file of your submission please designate following information:
- Your contact email address;
- Name and surname;
- Country of origin;
- Your age.
The number of entries per participant is unlimited; feel free to submit as many essays as you like. Participation is free of charge.
Topics to write on:
- The cause and effect of telling lies.
- Growing up in poverty and the impact it has on a person.
- How I would change the world.
- The one thing I regret.
- Traveling the world: how it may change a person.
Prizes for the Essay Winners
We are extremely pleased with our previous contest’s success, which is why we once again offer the same encouraging prizes:
- First prize – $1000
- Second prize – $800
- Third prize – $600
The winners’ essays will be published on the website and promoted through social media.
Deadline is May the 31st, 2019.
Winners will be announced on June 20th, 2019 on the website.