Click here to submit your post.
We love fun stories and articles that lift us up … literally. And that’s why we’re always on the lookout for new writing. Do you have an interesting or humorous story or article that should reach a wider audience? Submit it here. We take time out to read every submission we receive.
How It Works
- Please ensure you edit your work, properly. Badly written works will be rejected.
- Submit your work by filling out all fields here.
You can submit fiction, poetry, creative non-fiction, book reviews, essays, literary commentaries/rants, fun listicles, and any writing with a literary appeal. Please don’t send us erotica and hate articles. Neither do we need political articles. Thank you.
- All articles submitted must be originally owned by you and should not have been published anywhere else. In a case where you’re submitting an article on behalf of someone, please state it in your submission, and include the person’s name.
- Please keep in mind, our online audience only responds to sharp and exciting works. Ensure yours is.
Word Count For The Accepted Categories:
- Fiction: 2,500 words (max).
- Book review: 1,000 words (max).
- Literary commentary, fun pieces, and essays: 1,500 words (max).
- Poetry: 1,000 words (max)
- Be sure to include a short bio and picture of yourself when uploading. Try not to be too serious.
Once you submit to the system, know that we will receive your submission(s). Also, if your work is accepted, we will let you know. But if you don’t hear from us in a month’s time and we do not publish your work in two month’s time, please know that it is because your work was not accepted. However, you can send us an email privately, to confirm.
We also accept literary events/news in association with books published on our platform, or co-hosted events. For such submissions, please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org. And we will respond immediately.
Reasons We May Turn Down Your Submission.
- Poor grammar, poor punctuation, poor use of tenses.
- Plagiarized works – This is a complete no-no.
- Submissions that are hateful, racist, displaying supremacy of any sort, biased based on religion or ethnicity, bashing the female gender or homophobic.
If your work is accepted, please know that we MIGHT edit it. We might also edit the title. You will be notified if we do any of the above.
Please know that you retain all rights to your work. However, we insist that you acknowledge and credit Okadabooks as the first publisher.
If you have questions concerning this, please shoot us an email here email@example.com.
Submit a post