Attempt any 3 questions and leave your answers in the comment section.
The first 3 entries with the correct answers will receive ₦1,000 OkadaBooks credits each to read the next Book Of The Month recommendation for free.
It’s first-come, first-serve, so hurry! 🏃🏽♂️🏃🏽♂️🏃🏽♂️
- What was Nnamdi well-known for in his community?
- Why did Nnamdi go to study Biochemistry at the university?
- What are the names of the two love interests in young Nnamdi’s life?
- How did Nnamdi and Udo leave things before departing for their higher education?
- Name any 3 characters in the books
- When do you think the story is set?
- After 4 years away, Udo comes back into the Nnamdi’s life. She says she turned down countless wealthy suitors because she hoped that she and Nnamdi would get back together someday and even get married. On a scale of 1 to 10, how risky would you classify such an action? And, do you think such is still obtainable in the world of today?
Leave your answers to any 3 questions in the comment section. Good luck.