Business Development Associate
N150k – N250k (additional 3% – 5% sales commission)
This is a high-energy job requiring persistent and persuasive interaction with clients, the ability to open new doors, close big deals and proven sales skills. The ability to work collaboratively with internal teams to manage and deliver on projects is essential. You will need the ability to think deeply and strategically about client business and a strong creative streak to come up with the right solutions to meet their needs.
The right person for this role will have:
- Media and marketing background with brand, digital, social and content marketing expertise.
- Relationships with decision-makers at major media agencies and big brands across Nigeria and beyond
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and bring them along on project deliverables
- A desire to work in a rapidly-growing and evolving start-up with an informal but driven culture
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Strong internal drive and the ability to motivate others
- Excellent project management and delivery skills
- Great relationship building and maintenance skills
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Developing and managing relationships at all levels with major brands and agencies across Nigeria and Africa; creating sales opportunities and establishing mutually-beneficial long-term relationships
- Building a thorough understanding of our media platforms and solutions, and the ways in which they can be used to solve brand and business challenges for our clients and partners
- Serving as a trusted consultant to clients, consistently bringing them creative, solution-oriented ideas and products to meet their business challenges.
- Building and presenting compelling proposals that solve client objectives through content-based solutions and visual storytelling
- Deep diving into BCM insights and industry knowledge to build compelling data-driven content strategies
- Ensuring timely and accurate reports that allow our client partners to shine and leading to repeat business opportunities
- Working closely with senior management to manage internal revenue expectations and forecast revenues
- Managing multiple cross-platform opportunities and projects.
- Innovating and creating at the speed of our fast-paced culture
To Apply, fill out the application at https://goo.gl/forms/pxvjTjc62pt9CSl43Check out this Business Development career opening at OkadaBooks! Entries will be closing soon Click To Tweet