Business Development Intern
Up to N50k
This is a high-energy job requiring persistent and persuasive interaction with clients, the ability to open new doors, close deals and sales skills. The ability to work collaboratively with internal teams to manage and deliver on projects is essential. You will need the ability to think strategically about client business and a strong creative streak to come up with the right solutions to meet their needs.
The right person for this role will have:
- A desire to work in a rapidly-growing and evolving start-up with an informal but driven culture
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Strong internal drive and the ability to motivate others
- Excellent project management and delivery skills
- Great relationship building and maintenance skills
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Creating business proposals for clients
- Following up with and responding to clients via email, phone calls and any other channel available
- Serving as a trusted consultant to clients, consistently bringing them creative, solution-oriented ideas and products to meet their business challenges.
- Building and presenting compelling proposals that solve client objectives through content-based solutions and visual storytelling
- Ensuring timely and accurate reports that allow our client partners to shine and leading to repeat business opportunities
- Managing multiple cross-platform opportunities and projects.
- Innovating and creating at the speed of our fast-paced culture
To Apply, fill out the application at https://goo.gl/forms/pxvjTjc62pt9CSl43 and select “Internship” as the desired roleCheck out this Business Development career opening at OkadaBooks! Entries will be closing soon Click To Tweet