Customer Service Executive
N80K – N120K
Do you like helping people solve problems? Are you good at communicating with people both on the phone and via written communication? Then you’re in for a treat with the OkadaBooks Customer Service team!
Check out the job requirements below
- Working with a team of customer support representatives assisting customers via calls, email, app store comments, WhatsApp groups, chat and any other available channel
- Assisting with the overall performance management, coordination and supervision of the team
- Work with team to develop and achieve performance goals and objectives in line with the company wide strategy
- Working with tech team on technical processes and issues
- Brainstorming, planning, executing and measuring the effect of new customer support initiatives and channels
- Assisting with testing the OkadaBooks platforms and reporting bugs
- Work with tech team to Communicate with Customers on new product releases.
- Responsible for writing technical write-ups/manuals on how to use our products.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager, retail manager or assistant manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Working knowledge of customer service software, CRM platforms and associated tools
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation
To Apply, fill out the application at https://goo.gl/forms/NmSvywi8rgvOiEPv2 and select the Senior role
Check out this Customer Service career opening at OkadaBooks! Entries will be closing soon Click To Tweet