N70K – N90K
We are looking for a Marketing Associate to help plan and implement our marketing activities and maintain the fun, crazy brand image of OkadaBooks.
For this role, you should understand the offline and online marketing and be familiar with ways to analyze data from campaigns when concluded. You should also be able to create execution plans, report on marketing campaigns and engage with external partners.
Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals through building strong marketing campaigns.
- Contribute actively to marketing project planning and execution
- Manage offline campaigns with supervision from the marketing lead
- Assist the business development team with marketing insights and project impact on brand awareness and product usage
- Go to business development meetings with the business development team
- Manage public relations activities with supervision from the marketing lead
- Establish and execute partnerships with brands
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques
- Good use of MS Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Basic knowledge of Canva
To Apply, fill out the application at https://goo.gl/forms/3I0N3uOCvpZCsS9q1 and select “Associate Role”Check out this marketing career opening at OkadaBooks! Entries will be closing soon Click To Tweet