Your fave just published a new book on OkadaBooks, and you want to read it. But to do that, you first need to refill your account with enough money to buy it. You want to, but for some reason, everything on the refill page is looking like Greek to you, and you don’t know what to do. Fret not, today is the day you learn to speak that language by following these EASY STEPS.
This article is for the Debit/Credit Card option, the only option that credits you instantly.
How to Refill on OkadaBooks via a Debit/Credit Card
1. Launch the OkadaBooks mobile app. Click the PROFILE button at the footer and then the REFILL button.
2. Select the Debit/Credit Card option.
3. Select your card currency, either Naira (NGN) or Dollars (USD), then fill in the amount you want to refill, and your card details.
Your card details are the 16-18 digits engraved in front of your card, the 3-4 digits CVV number at the back of your card, and your card’s expiry date. Click PROCEED once you’re done.
4. Now, click the DEPOSIT button at the footer of the page.
Note: This page is powered and secured by Paystack. OkadaBooks is not going to store your card detail for any use.
4. You’ll immediately receive a message informing you of your success and instant refill.
HURRAY! You’ve successfully refilled your account using a Debit/ Credit Card.
Reach out on +2348104210461 if you notice your account wasn’t credited immediately, or send an email to TheMechanic@OkadaBooks.com