Do you have problems writing or completing your tons of unfinished books? Perhaps you are battling with motivation and lack of time or your readers don’t get captivated by your books and write-ups?
It is true that;
You have an incredible book thought; perhaps numerous extraordinary book thoughts.
You have this inclination somewhere down in your gut that your book will be the bomb and people will rush to buy it.
People, both family and colleagues, have told you, “You have to compose a book!”
But then, life just continues acting as a burden. You find you’re investing time on family, friends, business, your job, as well as other weekly social engagements.
So while the days and weeks and months roll by, the pages of your manuscript remains empty.
And because you’re fagged out, and probably brainstorming what the following week will be for you, and how to meet up with certain responsibilities. You keep having the below-listed issues;
– The absence of creative ability
– Dread the thought of how lame your book will sound because you have no time to give it your best.
– Not recognizing any instant gratification from writing your book.
– Not happy writing as the book does not interest you enough to keep your attention.
– Your schedule is always tight, and you’re so immersed in your work. So when you sit to write, nothing comes out.
Writing a book is both fun, and hard work. And sometimes, it is outright annoying; depending on what you’re writing on.
But then, the people waiting to read from you are not interested in how hard or annoying the process is. They only want value; to be entertained, educated, or informed.
Are you a blogger, fiction writer, nonfiction writer, fitness coach, health coach, relationship coach etc and you need to write a book to put up for your users/readers?
Will 2019 be the year you finish writing your book, get it published and distributed? Then I’m happy to present to you,
The Instant Author Writing Challenge – Write Your Book in 7 Days.
In this challenge, you get a Proven Process to FINISH Writing Your Best Book.
It is an online program that will guide you through the book composing process. By the end of the challenge, you should have your complete MANUSCRIPT or at least an almost complete manuscript.
Also, you would have acquired the skills and techniques that will help you write other books later on. These skills include, but are not limited to:
– How to know what your target readers want
– How to create exceptional characters
– How to find your own composition voice
– How to stay motivated and keep composing even when it gets hard
– How to defeat writer’s block
– Get criticism on what’s working and what’s not
Those who make it to the end of the challenge have exciting offers waiting for them.
This challenge will begin on the 15th of March 2019. However, you can send in your requests now to join the group and save your spot.
All requests will be approved on the 13th of March 2019. Please click the link below to join. See you there.
PS: Please feel free to share this post with anyone you know will benefit from it.