Wow! These libraries will give my home library a run for all its worth. The details in each of their decorations are just spectacular! One might end up getting distracted by the breathtaking interior designs and forget that they went there to read books.
I’m sure that the books William Shakespeare read, which inspired him to become a writer, exist in some of these libraries; the original publications of Pluto and Aristotle too.
In fact, I am convinced that the book of life, rests on a shelf, in one of these enchanting libraries. Maybe we should contact them and ask if they’ll be interested in converting it into an ebook on OkadaBooks. ?
The most impressive thing about them is how long they’ve been existing. They are ancient, and have been looked after by different generations over the years.
Behold, 11 of the world’s most beautiful libraries in pictures:
1. Name: Stiftsbibliothek Admont
2. Name: Biblioteca do Convento de Mafra
3. Name: Trinity College Library
Location: Dublin, Ireland
4. Name: Biblioteca Statale Oratoriana dei Girolamini
5. Name: Stiftsbibliothek Kremsmünster
6. Name: Real Gabinete Português de Leitura
7. Name: Stiftsbibliothek Sankt Gallen
8. Name: Bibliothèque Sainte-Geneviève
Location: Paris, France
9. Name: Rijksmuseum, Research Library
10. Name: Strahovská Knihovna
Location: Czech Republic
11. Name: Biblioteca Joanina
Which library do you think is the most beautiful?
Photo Source: The Guardian